Re: Please test new lilypond installers

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Please test new lilypond installers
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:16:47 +0000

On 2/6/19, Karlin High <address@hidden> wrote:
> I got the LilyPond app extracted from .tar.bz and it opens and runs.

Greetings Knut,

I’ve received reports from two FreeBSD users that the x86_64 installer
doesn’t work.
- One said that the binary isn’t recognized as an "amd64" arch (he’s
using FreeBSD 12.0 on a core i7).
- Another user has extracted the sh installer using -E option, then
decompressing the tar.bz2 archive; however he couldn’t launch lilypond
because of incompatible libs:
"Shared object "libm.so.4" not found" (his distro has .5).

Cheers,
V.