Re: Change staff clef immediately after time signature

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: Re: Change staff clef immediately after time signature
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 09:47:34 -0500

On 2/4/19 6:03 AM, Aaron Hill wrote:
Note in this case I changed the CueClef font-size to match the reduced size of a non-cue clef when it appears within a line.

That looks great, thanks! The \cueClefUnset bass clef still looks tiny, and if I use \cueClef to switch back to bass, it shows up in every line... If I switch back with \cueClef bass, but then use \cueClefUnset later, I get a redundant tiny bass clef, and if I use \cueClef bass immediately followed by \cueClefUnset, the unset supersedes the set, and I get a tiny clef.

I tried the naïve override: \override CueClefUnset.font-size = #-2 but that has no apparent effect. What’s the grob used to produce the clef at an unset event?

~Chris
--
Chris Maden, text nerd
Emperor Norton had the right idea.