Re: Configuration Point & Click

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Configuration Point & Click
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 17:33:34 -0700 (MST)

foxfanfare wrote
> And again, what is strange is that I have to launch zathura through vim if
> want it to react to the link. If I launch the PDF alone in Zathura and
> click
> on the link, for instance
> textedit:///home/remy/Documents/test/test.ly:5:4:5
> goes directly to the browser. Maybe zathura isn't configured properly and
> should add xdg-open before the link?

OK for that part I just understood where the problem was. I used to launch
the PDF directly from my file browser (currently ranger). The PDF shows
correctly but the links redirect to the web browser. But if I just open a
terminal and launch the PDF from there, the PDF opens at his side and then
the link is redirected directly to vim in the previous terminal.

Still, I can't manage to skip all the warning like "Vim: Warning: Input is
not from a terminal" and E325 which tend to make vim unusable. I don't have
the feeling that the server mode solves this. I also tried with
remote-silent but it is the same.