Re: parser location inTab

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: parser location inTab
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 12:53:40 +0100

Gack McShite <address@hidden> writes:

> I will stipulate that the version for the file was not necessarily a
> match for the syntax.  It was 2.14.0, your example was 2.12.0.

Just because I did not remember when the change happened and did not
bother looking it up.  Aaron checked and it was somewhere in the 2.15
line.

> Not my generator, so I don't know how that version was chosen other
> than current at the time.  Obviously had I known that the syntax
> changed from 2.12, I wouldn't be here annoying you fine folks.

Sigh.  It worked before, it didn't work afterwards, failing with syntax
errors.  Concluding from this that the syntax didn't change would not be
my first thought.

--
David Kastrup