Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 04:56:15 -0600

Urs, is your Scheme Book available as a PDF?

<https://scheme-book.ursliska.de/>

I know it's incomplete, but I still consider it the best resource for learning Scheme in LilyPond. The website seems generated with GitBook, which appears capable of making PDF and ebooks.

<https://help.gitbook.com/books/how-can-i-provide-a-pdf-version-of-my-book.html>

That does look like it needs changes to project settings, though. I tried cloning or downloading the GitLab repository so I could do that myself, but the private GitLab instance appears to not allow that. The downloads save as empty files and git clone gave an HTTP error of some sort.

Comments? If this project wasn't intended for availability as a PDF, I'll just omit it from the collection I'm gathering.

--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA