lyluatex collection for user without internet connection

From: Karlin High
Subject: lyluatex collection for user without internet connection
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 19:40:12 -0600

Someone who writes hymns with LilyPond has asked me about methods for
compiling them into a songbook or hymnal. I responded that I like what
I see of lyluatex, but it's still a research topic for me. All I know
about it is notes I've gathered from the LilyPond mailing list. Soon
I'd agreed to mail a DVD with the software, as this person doesn't
have an Internet connection.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to include. I guess everything
needed to learn and use lyluatex. Would the TeX Live 2018 ISO be
sufficient? Would the GitHub repository have important additional
development?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA