Re: Atom editor

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Atom editor
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 00:03:44 -0800

On 2019-01-23 11:42 pm, Andrew Bernard wrote:
I'd like to try to use Atom with point and click from lilypond PDF output.
What would one set LYEDITOR to to achieve this?

I don't use Atom, but it looks like it accepts line and column number on the command-line. So you will probably want something like:

    LYEDITOR='atom %(file)s:%(line)s:%(column)s'

This presumes Atom is in your path. If you can run 'atom --help' from a terminal and get results, then all should be good.

-- Aaron Hill