Re: vars and multiple scores

From: David Bowen
Subject: Re: vars and multiple scores
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 13:15:44 -0600

Klaus,

   Have you considered the possibility of making each song its own file and then using lylualatex to build the songbook. I'm using that workflow to create a collection of barbershop tags, where the tags run about two or three lines. I have a lilypond template for tags that defines standard names for note and lyric variables and having one tag per file eliminates conflicts between tags. Using lylualatex makes it easy to generate indexes and also to rearrange tags if I need to move things around to improve the spacing on a page.

David Bowen