Re: garbage-collection/trampoline error with beams and accidentals

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: garbage-collection/trampoline error with beams and accidentals
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 16:18:20 +0100

Hi David,

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 4:06 PM David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
With the given example, I get no problem with either one or both of
those changes.

How about actually posting the full error message?

Like I said: it works fine on its own; but within a larger orchestral piece, under those conditions, I get this:

Interpreting music...ERROR: In procedure ly:trampoline:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 3 (expecting Translator): #<freed cell 0x7f4f1c4c5800; GC missed a reference>