Re: include directory for scheme load command

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: include directory for scheme load command
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:01:01 +0100

Thank you Urs, I'm checking!
g.

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 08:59, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Gianmaria,

Am 11.01.19 um 08:50 schrieb Gianmaria Lari:
I'm trying to use the #(load "filename") command[*].
It works correctly when the file to load is in the same directory as my lilypond file. Is there any way to make lilypond be able to load the file from my "include" folder?

If you are using openLilyLib (i.e. the oll-core module) you can simply use \addGuilePath, otherwise a look at https://github.com/openlilylib/oll-core/blob/master/internal/add-guile-path.ily might help you (although most of it relies on oll-core functions as well). The essential functionality is at the very end of that file.

HTH
Urs

Thank you, g.

[*] The file is "swing.scm"