Re: Lilypond not rendering PDF on Mac

From: Stephen Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Lilypond not rendering PDF on Mac
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 13:35:09 +0000

>Was this one installed from lilypond.org or from any other source ?
From lilypond.org. Can't say I particularly enjoy the prospect of compiling from source...

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 1:24 PM Jean-Julien Fleck <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Le mer. 9 janv. 2019 à 13:52, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> a écrit :
Do we even support that version of Mac OS?

At least it's working for me.
But I recall I encountered the same issue when using lilypond from a Macport installation.
It was solved when I used the one available on lilypond.org.

Was this one installed from lilypond.org or from any other source ?

JJ Fleck
Physique et Informatique
PCSI1 Lycée Kléber