Re: Automatic narrowing in Emacs?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Automatic narrowing in Emacs?
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 23:33:47 +1100

Hi David,

Never heard of this being automatic. Have you got a lot of customisations in your emacs? What version are you running (not that I think that makes any difference) and on what platform?

Weird. hard to imagine how you would have both set a mark and typed C-x n n inadvertently.

I always found lilypond mode a bit strange. I don't use it. Can't think of any examples at the moment, but I understand it's a bit half baked, isn't that so?

Andrew