The Mirror

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: The Mirror
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 11:29:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I tried to typeset this Violin duet, attributed to Mozart. The idea is to put it on a table and the musicians each play their part reading from opposite sides of the table.

First I created Violin part I using LilyPond. Then I did some copying, rotating, and pasting in a graphics editor (I used Gimp) to get the final result.

Question/Challenge: How can this be done in pure LilyPond/Scheme code?
For me that was to much of a challenge, but maybe there are LilyPond powerusers here who want to try this :-)

See attachment.

M.T.