Re: feathered beam calculations

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: feathered beam calculations
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 19:08:52 +0000

Reggie,

On 12/21/18, 11:30 AM, "Reggie" <address@hidden> wrote:
    The fractions do NOT always  accelerando, while fractions greater than one
    generate a
    ritardando as intended. That is why I began this mess in the first place :))

 Please show us a specific example that does not work the way you want it to
work.  And then we can figure out what the specific problem is.  At this point,
as far as I can see, you have only complained that LilyPond does not work the
way you want it to; you have not shown us a specific failure.

Please learn to use tiny examples: http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html

Also, many of your posts sound whiny to this native English speaker.  I have
assumed that part of that is due to the fact that you are not a native English
speaker.  But when possible solutions to your problem are suggested, you have
simply dismissed them out of hand, telling us (not showing us) how they fail.

If you really want help, you really need to show specific examples.  I'm
surprised you have received as much help as you have.

Sincerely,

Carl