Re: synchronization of feathered beams

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: synchronization of feathered beams
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 11:27:36 -0500

Hi Reggie,

> the notes are not spaced out according to the feathered tempo. […]
> They should be spaced out to show slow fast change

Why is that necessary? I mean, you obviously *want* that… but I’m not sure they
"should" be spaced out like that, necessarily.

> How do you do that?

There are dozens of ways, each with advantages and disadvantages.
Have you tried anything? If so, show us a minimum example, and we’ll help you
fine-tune it.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer