Re: Combine these segments for same score

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Combine these segments for same score
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 11:12:29 -0500

Hi Reggie,

> I am sorry I am not able to share as you describe. I seem to need assistance
> in someone here showing a small multipleinstrument staffed score  snippet
> because I can't continue this job without this understanding so I need to
> consider. Thank you if anyone is able to create help for others learning
> segments for large scale.

http://lilybin.com/mkleo5/2

That example shows small variables (e.g., violin_partA and violin_partB)
combined sequentially (e.g., into violin), and then combined simultaneously
(e.g., violin and cello parts) in a final score.

Hope that helps!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info