Re: lilypond.org Productions page

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypond.org Productions page
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 10:27:05 +0100

Il giorno sab 8 dic 2018 alle 8:55, Partitura Organum <address@hidden> ha scritto:

I think we should rather try to do a general collection among users (but this should reach more channels than just this list) to get a number of
new entries for the page that makes it a little more impressive.
A mention of my website would be nice: http://partitura.org
I use Lilypond and Frescobaldi to create new score of organ music from manuscript sources. Lilypond and Frescobalde are both mentioned, so it could be a nice showcase.

This is perfect, I'll add it to the patch I'm working on.
Thanks