Re: have multiple voices under same tuplet bracket

From: Ryan Michael
Subject: Re: have multiple voices under same tuplet bracket
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 20:52:09 -0800

I see,
I actually solved that particular problem by hiding the brackets and numbers, and not using a spacing spanner for the bracket i wish to be visible:

<<
\new Voice {
\voiceOne
\once \override TupletNumber.text = ""
  \override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##f
\tuplet 4/3 {
e''2
\new Voice {
\once \override TupletNumber.text = ""
  \override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##f
\tuplet 4/3 {

\voiceTwo
 r8 c''4.

\new Voice {
\voiceThree
\once \override TupletNumber.text = ""
  \override TupletBracket.bracket-visibility = ##f
\tuplet 4/3 {

 s4 g'4

\new Voice {
\voiceFour