Re: Problem compiling: music-functions-init.ly

From: Keizen Li Qian
Subject: Re: Problem compiling: music-functions-init.ly
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 08:50:05 -0800

I need clarification because I did not write the init.ly file or the line \key c major. Should I root edit the init.ly file as you suggest?

Keizen
they/them

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 6:20 AM David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Keizen Li Qian <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for working on this. Please let me know when and how to get it.

It was probably less than clear from this discussion: your problem is
user error.  It will remain user error LilyPond refuses to compile, but
the error message will be better after the change.

You need to write \key c \major instead of \key c major : note the
additional backslash.

--
David Kastrup