how to increase Slur padding?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: how to increase Slur padding?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 21:28:36 -0400

Hi all,

In a current engraving project, I’ve got lots of slurs which I don’t have time to \shape manually. Mostly, I’d just like a little more "padding" between the slur and the highest note in an arpeggiating pattern:

This could either be accomplished by making the slur a little "taller", or moving it a little up, or both.

I tried to adjust #'padding, but that didn’t work. I looked in #'details, but couldn’t make heads-nor-tails of which one(s) of the many parameters would be the one(s) to adjust.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info