Re: Optionnal finger indication

From: Jean-Julien Fleck
Subject: Re: Optionnal finger indication
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 09:27:18 +0200

Thanks a lot Harm, it works perfectly !

Cheers,

Use \fontsize instead of \magnify.
Also, use either \fontsize #(magnification->font-size 0.5), if you
really want to keep the numerical value for some reason.
Though, (magnification->font-size 0.5) evaluates to -6.0. Thus
\fontsize #-6.0 would do the trick as well.

Btw, no reason to use \override #'(font-encoding . fetaText) here.
\number is does the same and is shorter.
For aligning I'd use \center-align in \markup and a tweak for
parent-alignment-X.
Furthermore I think the parens are little too tall. I made them smaller.

\version "2.19.82"

doigte =
  -\tweak parent-alignment-X #CENTER
  -\markup {