Re: Braille scores

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Braille scores
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 07:00:21 -0700

On 2018-10-16 11:38 pm, Jacques Menu wrote:
Hello folks,

I read in the recent Export to MusicXML thread about braille scores.

Sorry if this is offtrack : I didn’t find on the Internet how such
scores are structured (the details of notes and the like is there
alright) and what font(s) should be used to display them.

Wikipedia has a pretty informative article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braille_music

There are a number of links provided to additional resources, such as:
http://www.brailleauthority.org/music/Music_Braille_Code_2015.pdf

This related project has the Goldberg Variations as examples:
bmc.blind.guru/

-- Aaron Hill