Re: Align text above clef

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Align text above clef
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:16:09 +0200

Hi Mats,

thank you for the suggestion.

Am 15.10.2018 um 12:54 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
Hi,

On 2018-10-15 11:22, Urs Liska wrote:
Hi,

I have to center-align some texts above and below clefs like in the attached image.

Before I start fiddling around with the Clef stencil and combine the markups I'd like to ask if there's a simpler and more straightforward way to achieve that.

Ideally I'd like to have the markups at a fixed vertical position so several of those on one system will align properly.
How about using the break-alignable-interface, see http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/aligning-objects#using-the-break_002dalignable_002dinterface ?
A starting point could be

\relative c'{
  \clef alto
  \override Score.RehearsalMark.break-align-symbols= #'(clef)
  \override Score.Clef.break-align-anchor-alignment = #CENTER
  \mark "text"
  c e f g
}

Well, this does solve the horizontal alignment issue, but I can't use it because I need always *two* such texts, one above and one below the clef.

Urs

   /Mats