lyluatex failing to start LilyPond

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: lyluatex failing to start LilyPond
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 00:09:13 +0100

Hi All,

I'm having trouble getting lyluatex to find lilypond. Even specifying
the program location and running lualatex with --shell-escape results
in "LilyPond could not be started".

The OS is Fedora 28 and the lilypond version is the one provided by
the package manager (currently 2.19.82) and is at /usr/bin/lilypond.
The command I am running is:
lualatex lyluatest.ly --shell-escape

The contents of lyluatest.ly (a minimal example) are:
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[program=/usr/bin/lilypond]{lyluatex}
\begin{document}
\lilypond{ b }
\end{document}

I have hopefully attached a log of the output to this email.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Kevin