Can't convert to PNG or HTML

From: David Price
Subject: Can't convert to PNG or HTML
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 11:39:16 -0400

I am getting the following error message when trying to convert to a PNG or
HTML (Lilypond v 2.18.2-1 on a Mac, if that makes a difference). The libgs,
called by gs, can't be found because there is no folder called sobin.The libgs
is in the lib folder.

I checked LilyIssues on Sourceforge and found a similar issue but it is from
2010.

Any current work-around?

Converting to PNG...dyld: Library not loaded: ./bin/../sobin/libgs.8.70.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/../bin/gs
  Reason: image not found

fatal error: GS exited with status: 6