Re: Instructions to install lilypond onto Raspberry Pi

From: Partitura Organum
Subject: Re: Instructions to install lilypond onto Raspberry Pi
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 20:40:24 +0200

On 18-9-2018 15:49, Federico Bruni wrote:

Il giorno mar 18 set 2018 alle 14:53, Karlin High <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On 9/18/2018 7:05 AM, Vivyan wrote:
did they have any success building lilypond?

I don't know if this is the exact thread that Federico Bruni had in mind, but it should be close.

<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2018-04/msg00044.html>

Actually, I meant this one (it's an Android tablet, arm processor):
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/How-to-create-an-installer-from-the-Lilypond-build-tree-td215616.html#a215747

As mentioned in the other thread, I managed to create a deb-package from the lilypond build on my tablet. I copied the deb-file to one of my Raspberries and ran dpkg -i on it.
After that I had to 'apt-get install' three dependencies:
- guile-1.8-dev
- libpangoft2-1.0
- ghostscript

And it worked! So my tablet build of Lilypond 2.21.0 (from source as it was on 17th  August) now runs on a Raspberry Pi as well.

Regards,
Auke