Re: GUI for selecting text and music fonts

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: GUI for selecting text and music fonts
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 02:38:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi Urs,

Here are two new exemples.

  - One from Bach with several baroque glyphs
   Bach.JPG <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/Bach.JPG>
   Bach_-_Goldberg_Variations.ly
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/Bach_-_Goldberg_Variations.ly>

  - One from Berg, for string quartet with a lot of text annotations and
some string specific technics.
   Berg.JPG <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/Berg.JPG>
   Berg_-_String_Quartet,_Op.ly
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/Berg_-_String_Quartet%2C_Op.ly>

For the last exemple, I have two little bugs which I couldn't success to
solve and would require your help:
  - 1st and 3rd measure, I'd like to shorten the ossia staff
  - 4th measure, the ppp dynamic makes the tuplet space a bit weird

Aaron Hill wrote