Re: Exclude single notes from ChordNames?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Exclude single notes from ChordNames?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 00:36:28 +0200

On 18.09.2018 00:21, sg2002 wrote:
Currently running ChordNames on the example I presented produces this:
D Dm/A F Dm/A D Dm/A F Dm/A E E7/G# G# E7/G# E E7/G# G# E7/G#
That's too much clutter for me so I would prefer only seeing the chords:
Dm/A Dm/A Dm/A Dm/A E7/G# E7/G# E7/G# E7/G#
Even better if the output could only have the chords shown during the changes:
Dm/A E7/G#

Then why don’t you type exactly that? And how would you have the bass represented? I could just guess:

%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.2"

<<
  \new ChordNames \chordmode {