Shape the angle of a broken hairpin's first part

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Shape the angle of a broken hairpin's first part
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:43:21 +0200

I have a broken hairpin whose first part is pretty short. As a consequence its internal angle looks too wide for my taste (see attached PNG). I would like to have the two lines wider apart with a narrower angle to more adequately reflect the overall length of the hairpin, similar to the second attached image from the corresponding music without line break.

I would only know about the "height" property of a hairpin, but that's not what I need, and it doesn't help me towards tweaking the first part only ...

I'd be glad about any suggestions or solution.

Thanks
Urs