Edition Engraver question

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Edition Engraver question
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 06:15:05 +1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the EE to add a simple text markup but can't get it to work. I musn't be referencing the voice correctly. Can anyone give me some pointers?

All the best,

Craig

\version "2.19.82"
\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\loadPackage edition-engraver

snaredrumNotes = \drummode {
  \repeat unfold 3 { sn4 sn sn sn }
}

bassdrumNotes = \drummode {
  \repeat unfold 3 { bd4 r bd r }
}

\editionMod parts 2 0/4 leipzig.orchI.partI.percussion.Voice ^\markup { "Der oesterreichische Grenadiermarsch!" }

\consistToContexts #edition-engraver Score.Staff.Voice

\addEdition parts

\score {
  \layout {
    \context {
      \Score
      \editionID ##f leipzig.orchI.partI
    }
    \context {
      \Voice
  \new DrumStaff = "Percussion" \with { \editionID percussion }
  <<
    \new DrumVoice { \voiceOne \snaredrumNotes }
    \new DrumVoice { \voiceTwo \bassdrumNotes }

Craig Dabelstein
Maxime's Music