Keeping text with a score in a \book

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Keeping text with a score in a \book
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 09:13:17 -0400

Hi -

Ralph again. I have another difficulty with my collection. I don't think they're related, so I'm using separate queries.

I'm running LilyPond 2.19.81 with Frescobaldi 3.0.0 under Linux/Ubuntu 18.04.1.

I have lines of text (copyright and source information) that I'm putting below the tune (on the paper). The most reliable way I found to keep the text centered was to put it after the \score as a \markup. I'm putting one to four tunes on a page. The problem is that LilyPond sometimes wants to put the text for the last tune on one page at the top of the following page. The only way I've found to prevent that is to incllude \noPageBreak after each line of text. Is there a simpler and/or more reliable way to keep the text (\markup) with the tune?

I appreciate your time and help,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer