Re: Frescobaldi testing requested

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi testing requested
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 09:48:41 +0200

Am 06.09.2018 um 21:10 schrieb Partitura Organum:

This is not what happens for me.
Could you specify the OS/distribution you're running?
And maybe provide a screenshot of the dialog. I could imagine that some combination of options would be able to produce unwanted behaviour.

I'm running it on Windows. Here's a screenshot of the dialog.

I doesn't matter which option I choose, PDF, PNG, SVG or some of the other options. Starting Lilypond results in nothing. The dialog disappears and that's it.

When I run it on Linux, it works as expected. So it's somehow Windows-related.

Please pull and checkout the branch dev/urs/refactor-job-test-windows. This includes two test prints on the command line to check what code is actually reached and the value(s) of some variables.
Is anything printed with that when you use Engrave (custom)?

Urs