Re: Weird gap between staff lines and ending bar line

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Weird gap between staff lines and ending bar line
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 14:47:23 +1000

Hi Simon,

MWE Sir! [You can't get off so lightly :-)]

I'd be interested to take a look, and see if it is platform dependent.

Andrew

On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 10:53, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:

I don’t really have an idea how that might come about and I’m inclined
to save myself the trouble and just apply extra-offset to the bar line.
I’ll probably have to go the stony path of minimal example creation… but
maybe someone has already debugged a similar case.