Spacing issue with magnifyStaff

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Spacing issue with magnifyStaff
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 14:15:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a piece which need a small low staff for reference. I had
several issues with \magnifyStaff since it would seem to work only in case
the smaller staves are above a full-sized one (like in a chamber piece with
a piano) (see:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/TimeSignature-and-magnifyStaff-td214906.html#none
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/TimeSignature-and-magnifyStaff-td214906.html#none>

)

In this specific situation, I have spacing issues. I wrote some code for you
to see what the problem is:

\version "2.19.81"

<<
\new Staff
<<
  \new Voice
  \relative c'' {
    \voiceOne
    a16(^"CORRECT" fis a c e gis c a c gis e c gis e g gis) |
    a16( fis a c e gis c a c gis e c gis e bes' b) |
  }
  \new Voice
  \relative c' {
    \voiceTwo
    c16 a c e gis b e r f c a fis c r r8 |
    c16 a c e gis b e r f c a fis c r r8 |
  }

\new Staff
  \relative c' {
    \tuplet 3/2 4 { a8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 }
    R1
  }

<<
\new Staff
<<
  \new Voice
  \relative c'' {
    \voiceOne
    a16(^"WRONG SPACING" fis a c e gis c a c gis e c gis e g gis) |
    a16( fis a c e gis c a c gis e c gis e bes' b) |
  }
  \new Voice
  \relative c' {
    \voiceTwo
    c16 a c e gis b e r f c a fis c r r8 |
    c16 a c e gis b e r f c a fis c r r8 |
  }

\new Staff \with {
  \magnifyStaff #4/7
}
  \relative c' {
    \tuplet 3/2 4 { a8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 }
    R1
  }

\paper {
  ragged-right = ##f
}

You can see in the second exemple some spacing problems before the
accidentals. Does someone has any idea how to solve this?

Thanks!

space.JPG <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/space.JPG>