Re: Running Frescobaldi from Git on Windows

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Running Frescobaldi from Git on Windows
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 16:00:17 +0200

Am 14.08.2018 um 09:26 schrieb Partitura Organum:

On 13-8-2018 19:05, Urs Liska wrote:
I have written a Wiki page on how Frescobaldi can be run from its Git repository on Windows: https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/wiki/Run-Frescobaldi-3-from-Git-on-Windows and I would like Windows users to test that and report any issues. I did it on Windows 7 and using all the default options the various installers suggested.

The point in running Frescobaldi from the Git repository is the ability to test new features before release or to run a custom version provided for a project by someone ;-)

Best
Urs

Works like a charm. Tested on Windows 10.

Good to hear, thank you for testing.
Urs

Regards,
Auke