Re: Making slurs more visible

From: Galen Menzel
Subject: Re: Making slurs more visible
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 22:46:30 -0700

On 10 Aug 2018, at 16:08, David Nalesnik wrote:

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:05 PM Galen Menzel <address@hidden> wrote:

However, I’m a bit baffled as to how I could have found this setting. The tie internals page doesn’t list min-length as one of the members of tie’s details alist.

Where is this setting documented?

Thanks again!

Galen

You need to click on the various interface links at the bottom of the
page to see all of the properties theoretically supported.  Clicking
on "tie-interface" takes you to
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/internals/tie_002dinterface
where the property is listed.

Ah, gotcha — thanks!

Just so I understand, it seems that Tie.details.min-length cannot influence note spacing. What does it influence other than this specific case that I am asking about here?

Thanks again,

Galen