Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 18:42:01 -0400

Narcissism unfortunately never shows anything else in tbe mirror. This post proves it. Go read all posts in chronological order and then tell me who started the vitriol. Your little stabs and bites for no reason just to get a reaction. Who do you think you are. Well now you get the reaction.

Everyone on this particular post acted civil except you, so dont give me the yet again red lmeat lure. I had zero issues with any of the posters on this thread..go read.

Do me a favor, if i post a new thread dont post in it. Neither will i post in yours. I promise that would go a long way at keeping things civil. Since you asked to keep things civil, i cannot agree more. Just stay away from me. I dont need your code and your attached vitriol.