modern-straight-flag in tempo indication or markup

From: Karim Haddad
Subject: modern-straight-flag in tempo indication or markup
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:57:35 +0200

Hello List,

Is there a way to have a modern-straight-flag in tempo indication or in a \note
markup ?
I tried different tweaks,  to get a straight flag for an eight note in a tempo
indication but it is not happening.

Even if \override Flag.stencil = #modern-straight-flag is declared in the
\Score context  it apparently doesn't work for tempo or markup.

I will be very gratefull for a solution.

Thank you all.
Best

--
Karim Haddad