Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 16:30:24 -0400

\include like as used for Units in any standard programming language would be great.
I will try.
thanks.

On 2018-08-06 15:59, address@hidden wrote:
On 08/06, address@hidden wrote:
It is a bit above my head to get involved in extensions, but how do I call
this function you list in your post from a Lilypond file ?

The simplest way to use it would be to copy/paste the scheme code into
your Lilypond file and use it as it is used in the snippet. However,
to avoid cluttering your Lilypond file I would put the scheme code in
a separate file and include it using "\include" as explained here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/including-lilypond-files

Mason