Re: New snippet: remove staff if another is alive (for wind divisi)

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: New snippet: remove staff if another is alive (for wind divisi)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 22:27:38 +0200

>> Inspired by your work I come up with the attached.
>
> Attached an improved and simplified version.
> It's tested with 2/3/4-voices divisi, all in one score.
> Although not tested, I see no reason why it shouldn't work with even
> more voices.

I forgot to update the explaining comment before the \score.
It should now read:

%% For divisi instruments initiate Staff-contexts for every single instrument.
%% Set `VerticalAxisGroup.details.catch-me` appropiate.
%%
%% Initiate every desired divisi-Staff.
%% Staves meant for divisi should be labed with
%% `VerticalAxisGroup.details.combined` set to a list of positive integers,
%% representing the combined voices. Set appropriate `catch-me` as well.
%% Apply \RemoveAllEmptyStaves to every divisi-Staff.
\score {

Cheers,
  Harm