Software playing lilypond's music sheets: releasing appimages

From: Samuel DA MOTA
Subject: Software playing lilypond's music sheets: releasing appimages
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 19:06:49 +0200

Hi everyone,

Last week I shared with you my toy project about playing lilypond's
music sheets.
For those of you who showed some interest but got stopped by the
compilation steps, I added appimages.
That means, if you want to use these software, all you need to do is
download the file, make it executable, and run it, ... on linux

the player is available at
https://github.com/s-d-m/lilyplayer/releases and the part which
processes your music sheets so that it becomes playable is available
at https://github.com/s-d-m/lilydumper/releases

For ready to use music sheets, you can grab some at
https://github.com/s-d-m/precompiled_music_sheets_for_lilyplayer

For windows and mac users, sorry I didn't get time to port it. If some
of you want to join on that, ... please be my guest.

Cheers

Sam