Re: Hairpin.to-barline doesn't always work

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Hairpin.to-barline doesn't always work
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:27:21 +0200

why would the default setting for to-barface be true?  If I wanted my spanner to end on the immediately preceding bar line, I could easily set "\!" after the last note of the preceding bar.

Have you actually tried what you claim could easily be done?

Setting "\!" after the last note of the preceding Bar will end the spanner on that note and before the barline.

Kind regards,
Michael