More spacing troubles.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: More spacing troubles.
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 00:26:41 -0400

Greetings All,

I return with another spacing question, this time horizontal. Below is
the code for part of a syllabus. The result is that single lines of
text are properly indented, but none of the wrapped strings correctly
indent. I must be missing something fundamental here, but I cannot
figure it out.

\version "2.19.82"

\paper {
  top-margin = 1\in
  bottom-margin = 1\in
  left-margin = .75\in
  right-margin = .75\in
  tagline = ##f
}

\markuplist {
  \fill-line \abs-fontsize #16 \bold {
    "Beginning Again: Course Syllabus"
  }
  \vspace #1
  \draw-hline
  \vspace #1
  \fill-line \abs-fontsize #12 \italic {
    " " "Hochstein School of Music and Dance, Summer, 2018"
  }
  \vspace #2
  \line \abs-fontsize #12 \bold {
    Meeting Times:
  }
  \vspace #1
  \line {
    \hspace #6 Tuesdays, 6-7 PM July 17 through August 14
  }
  \vspace #2
  \line \bold {
    Instructor:
  }
  \vspace #1
  \line {
    \hspace #6 Hwaen Ch'uqi
  }
  \vspace #1
  \line {
    \hspace #6 E-mail: ----
  }
  \vspace #1
  \line {
    \hspace #6 Tel: ----
  }
  \vspace #2
  \line \bold {
    Materials:
  }
  \vspace #1
  \line {
    \hspace #6 Collect the handouts in a folder and bring them to
class each week.
  }
  \vspace #1
  \fill-line {
     \hspace #6 \wordwrap-string #"Watch for weekly emails with the
listening assignments.  Use the links to YouTube videos, or look up
the pieces on Classical Archives"
  }
  \vspace #2
  \line \bold {
    Course Work and Expectations:
  }
\vspace #1
  \fill-line {
    \hspace #6 \wordwrap-string #"Each week, there will be a
lecture/discussion at Hochstein.  Feel free to ask questions!"
  }
  \vspace #1
  \fill-line {
    \hspace #6 \wordwrap-string #"Homework will consist of listening
to music, practicing basic music theory skills, and dabbling a bit in
writing down your own musical ideas."
  }
  \vspace #1
  \fill-line {
    \hspace #6 \wordwrap-string #"There is no grade for this course,
but homework will be corrected and given back to you with feedback.
Enjoy what you are learning through the course!  Do not worry if you
must hand in incomplete homework if you can't finish the homework in a
week."
  }
  \vspace #2
  \line \bold {