Re: Some openLilyLib packages/modules open for testing

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Some openLilyLib packages/modules open for testing
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 14:52:22 +0200

On 13.07.2018 17:59, Urs Liska wrote:
In recent weeks (as you'll have noticed) I had the wonderful opportunity to work on it on a partially paid basis: I had to implement some functionality and was in essence paid to work on that for 7x8 hours. What had to be created amounted to "half" an openLilyLib package, so I decided to aim at the whole thing, working of course more than these seven full days but also achieving substantially more. But maybe most important is that I managed to write comprehensive manuals along the way. They are authored in Markdown (which is good) but so far only work in a Markdown=>Pandoc=>LuaLaTeX=>PDF chain (which is less good because it should also be possible to produce HTML sites). But they do exist, and if the list rules allow you will see them attached to this post.

I’ve had a brief look into this and I’m really amazed – it seems to be exactly what I desire from such a package, and makes me wish I had a scholarly editing project to work on, to use and promote these tools :-)

Best, Simon