Re: Some openLilyLib packages/modules open for testing

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: Some openLilyLib packages/modules open for testing
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 09:00:27 +1000

Hi Urs,

Just confirming, as you've discovered, that compiling is lots slower.

Craig

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 at 08:04, Craig Dabelstein <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Urs,

I've been converting one of my old projects to the new versions to test for you and so far it has all worked perfectly. You are a genius!

I haven't got to the Latex integration yet (so please don't delete the temp-print-message branch of scholarly just yet!)

All the best,

Craig