Re: Global Variable vs Edition Engraver

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: Global Variable vs Edition Engraver
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 08:20:00 +1000

Hi gents,

Thanks for your advice. Jan-Peter, I do something similar with a global "timeline" or structure with barlines, key signatures, repeats, rehearsal marks. I was just wondering if I was behind the times and not keeping up with the EE. I'm just trying to make my code as concise as possible.

Thanks guys,

Craig