Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 13:10:21 -0400

Hi Federico,

> So you are not using point-and-click from Skim to Frescobaldi, right? (it's
> the original subject of this discussion)

Ah! No… I use Skim for previewing, zooming in/out, pagination checks, etc. —
it’s so much better than Frescobaldi’s previewer — and then use Frescobaldi’s
previewer for point-and-click navigation. That combo works great for me, though
I suppose I'd be even happier if either Skim linked back to the Frescobaldi
code, or Frescobaldi’s PDF viewer were better.

Sorry for the noise!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info