RE: Frescobaldi to default window layout

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Frescobaldi to default window layout
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 17:18:47 +1000

Hi Freeman,

There’s no default layout reset command as far as I know. It’s easy to sometimes mess up the window positions. Bu you can just shuffle them back with a bit of practice by dragging the title bar tab and inserting the window in the place you want. There is a bit of a knack to it.

That’s probably a good suggestion, a reset default layout command. But it’s a bit problematical, because what it is the default? It’s different for different users. I use Music View and Documentation Browser and the edit window, but others may have different setups. So the idea may be to have a save/restore layout function rather than a default function.

Andrew