Re: scheme with Frescobaldi

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: scheme with Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 08:42:40 -0400

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 12:24 AM, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Freeman,

I'm not understanding this thread. For Scheme development or learning, why wouldn't you use a command line REPL, such as the one provided with guile? Are you trying to use Frescobaldi as some sort of IDE? That seems dubious to me, and not at all fluent or easy.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew:

I never down loaded REPL   I did not know it was part of Lilypond.   I do not like Command Line and I wanted to work with something closer to Lilypond if passable.   I wanted a better editor and was hoping Frescobaldi would do scheme as well.   I do not mind a little extra work because it will get me use to working with Frescobaldi.   Yes, Frescobaldi is working as a IDE for me.

Thank you, ƒg