Re: Download site is offline

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Download site is offline
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:33:36 -0700

On 2018-06-13 11:52, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
On 06/13/2018 03:36 PM, James A. wrote:
http://download.linuxaudio.org/ appears to be down since yesterday.

I am trying to download the latest dev binaries of LilyPond.

Thanks for your mail! The server is being attacked and this was one of
the results. I cleaned up as much as possible and the download archives
are available again. Please do double check the integrity of the
downloads before using them. If you notice anything suspicious then
please let me know.

Hi Jeremy,

The 2.19.81 build of LilyPond has been missing from linuxaudio.org for many months, and we occasionally get folks asking about it because, unfortunately, the LilyPond site links to nonexistent files on linuxaudio.org. The bits have been available on http://lilypond.org/download/binaries, but there are no public links to it to my knowledge. Instead, folks on this list have had to manually give out the alternate download link when people ask about the missing build.

Would it be possible to get the 2.19.81 build on linuxaudio.org? Or is there something blocking doing that?

-- Aaron Hill